Pathways Telehealth Utah
We are here for you, wherever you are!
- Pathways Telehealth means the delivery of health care services through the use of interactive audio and video technology, permitting real-time communication between the patient at the originating site and the provider, for the purpose of diagnosis, consultation, or treatment.
- Our platform is HIPAA compliant, in order to protect your privacy and confidentiality. Our technology is at no cost to our patients.
- Patients can participate in sessions from home or any location determined appropriate by the patient and their clinician. You will need to use your computer or smart phone to connect with us. Therefore, a good internet connection or cell reception is necessary.
- We are currently taking Regence BCBS health insurance in Utah. For other private health insurance, please contact your health plan and inquire if you have a Telehealth coverage.
- Hill Air Force Base military family members and civilians personnel may utilize our services.
Clinical Services Using Telehealth-Telemedicine Platform:
SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS: