Clinical Supervision for the following professions:
1. Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHCA)
2. Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFTA)
3. Chemical Dependency Professional (CDP/CDPT)
4. Master Addiction Counselor (NAADAC/NBCC)
5. AAMFT Supervision of Supervision
6. NBCC/CCE Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS - National Credential)
Select Pathways MHS staff provide clinical supervision to those who are licensed as an associate (LMHCA, LMFTA) and registered CDPT in the State of Washington. Our supervision is provided via individual or group meetings.
Our clinical supervisors met the WA State approved supervisor designation. We also have a nationally approved clinical supervisor in mental health and an AAMFT approved supervisor for those who are seeking the AAMFT supervision of supervision.
For those who are seeking the chemical dependency professional trainee supervision and national addiction counselor certification, Pathways could also provide this type of supervision.
Please email us at: email@example.com