Pathways WELLNESS PROGRAM
An EAP is an employer-sponsored service designed for personal or family problems, including behavioral/mental health, substance abuse, various addictions, marital problems, parenting problems, emotional problems, or financial or legal concerns. This is typically a service provided by an employer to the employees, designed to assist employees in getting help for these problems so that they may remain on the job and effective.
Benefits of Employer Sponsored Local EAP
- Short term counseling in one of our clinics in Lacey & Longview, WA
- Supervisor consultation for free
- We are local and accessible by public transportation
- Appointment is within 48 hours of calling our office
- Highly trained Employee Assistance Professionals to meet your employee's need
- Increase productivity at work and less absenteeism.
- Addressing substance use (alcohol & drugs) in the workplace early on as part of health and wellness.
- For companies in Thurston, Lewis & Cowlitz Counties who are considering to offer a low cost EAP with their employees, please contact us via email at email@example.com for a confidential quotation
- For EAP appointments, please contact our specific clinic locations:
Longview, WA Clinic: (360) 799-4556 ~ Fax (360) 846-1722