- Pathways is an approved Washington State Health Corps site. This means a possible loan repayment from WA Health Corps might be possible.
- Telemedicine/Telehealth is available at PMHS since 2016.
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Community Partners/Affiliates - Mid Valley Clinic in Omak, WA; Emergency Support Shelter in Longview, WA; Child & Adolescent Clinic in Longview, WA and Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital in Marysville, WA
- Pathways offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to companies in Thurston, Lewis & Cowlitz Counties who are considering to offer a low cost and customized EAP with their employees.
- Pathways is a Sterling/Cordant Lab Certified CPS/DSHS collection site (currently suspended).
- We use the latest technology with regards to our electronic records and fax. We are HIPAA compliant in order to protect your confidentiality, privacy, and protected health information. Please go to our About Us page to learn more about the technology that we used.