- Telemedicine/Telehealth is now available at PMHS. We will soon be launching our Telehealth Hawaii.
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Community Partners/Affiliates - Mid Valley Clinic in Omak, WA; Emergency Support Shelter in Longview, WA; Child & Adolescent Clinic in Longview, WA and Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital in Marysville, WA
- Pathways offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to companies in Thurston, Lewis & Cowlitz Counties who are considering to offer a low cost and customized EAP with their employees.
- We also offer a Care Card (similar to a gift card) at our Lacey & Longview, WA Clinics. Please inquire at the front desk or call 360-799-5782 or 360-799-4556.
- Pathways is a Sterling/Cordant Lab Certified CPS/DSHS collection site.
- We use the latest technology with regards to our electronic records and fax. We are HIPAA compliant in order to protect your confidentiality, privacy, and protected health information. Please go to our About Us page to learn more about the technology that we used.
- PMHS is a proud member of Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WSCADV) as an Organizational Associate.